In this article we are going to discuss about benefits of ashwagandha or ashwagandha ke fayde, and also we know that how can we use it, it increase the height or not, about its different brands and its power,
so let`s we start
What is Ashwagandha
In Ayurvedic it is known as Ashwagandha because of the smell of its fresh roots or leaves, like horse.
It is the Medicine of power. Its scientific name is ‘Withania somnifera’, commonly it is known as “Indian Winter cherry” or “Indian Ginseng“. Root of Ashwagandha is the most used part; it is available in the market in the form of powder or tablets. But you should first try to take its dry roots if not available then you can take himalaya ashwagandha or patanjali ashwagandha. We can use it with the help of milk or water.
Benefits of Ashwagandha or Ashwagandha ke fayde:
- Due to Analgesic and antioxidant properties of its leaves, it helps to reduce symptoms like cold cough & light fever.
- It helps in managing insulin secretion in diabetic patients.
- It helpful in tumor and cancerous conditions like lung colon breast & ovarian cancer.
- It reduces the mental problem like stress, anxiety & depression.
- In Male it improves testosterone level & fertility in males.
- It improves internal health and sexual health both in male and female.
- It improves in male the Sperm Quality, Sperm Quantity and Sperm Motility.
- It also helps to remove problem of Insomnia.
- It helpful in thyroid-related problems.
- It also helps to reducing excessive fat.
- It reduces risk factors of heart disease.
- It also helps to produce Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which kills cancer cells but not normal cells.
- It increase the immunity system so we safes to inflammation infections or other infections.
- We can use it as a memory booster, insomnia reliever & stress reliever.
- It increases the concentration label and removes the depression.
Best use of Ashwagandha or How to use ashwagandha powder ?
- you purchase the dry root of ashwandha and convert it in powder form.
- Otherwise you can take himalaya ashwagandha or patanjali ashwagandha powder.
- You take 5 gram ashwandha powder.
- 10 gram cow Pure Ghee.
- 20 gram shahad/mishri.
- 500 gm cow’s milk.
- boil only these and drink it on an empty stomach in morning.
- after take it don’t take any breakfast direct take LUNCH.
- Follow this formula at least one year.
Other way of uses
- If you take ashwandha powder with warm milk , water & honey then it help to get quality sleep & improves reproductive system.
- If you take Ashwandha powder with ghee and honey then it work as Nourishes & rejuvenates the body.
- you can be consumed it in the form of tea,shrikhand & ladoo.
- Inplace of ashwagandha powder you can also use ashwagandha tablets with water or milk in morning.
Do i take ashwagandha in the morning or night ?
Generally you should use ashwagandha in morning with empty stomach with the help of milk or water.
Can ashwagandha increase height ?
I cannot say directly that ashwagandha increase height but it improve all other parts of human body like muscle, brain, heart and provide the power to the human body, so we can say it help to increase the height.
Side Effect Of Ashwagandha:
- Pregnant woman & lactating mother should strictly this herb.
- Excessive use & dose of ashwagandha can lead to diarrhea & vomiting.
- Low BP & diabetes patients should not use it.
So in this way we saw about benefits of ashwagandha or ashwagandha ke fayde, and also saw about its powder and tablets form, but the most of the problem is that becoming extinct the ashwagandha plant, so we need to planting the ashwagandha plant and safe it, which is help to protect human body.